Monday, June 21, 2010

Visiting Tia Awol

I am so behind on blogging and I can't figure out why! It seems like bedtime has been getting later and later for Devin with Summer here and all the activities we have had going on lately so I am sure that has something to do with it!

A few weekends ago Devin and I went to Austin to visit her Tia Awol! We had a great time and Devin loved playing at her house.

She emptied the dog toy container multiple times
From June 10


And was great friends with the animals
From June 10


Made a huge mess before Tia Awol got home from work
From June 10


Took a little nap with Lance in his bed
From June 10


Climbed the stairs, over and over and over
From June 10


From June 10


Even waved at me as she was heading up again and I was telling her to come back
From June 10


She got to check out the backyard and the hot tub swing bar
From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


Play a little dress up at JoAnn's
From June 10


And had a generally wonderful time! Thanks for such a great weekend Tia Awol! We love and miss you and can't wait for our next visit!

No comments: