Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stickers

I decided recently to buy some stickers for Devin to play with. She loves playing with crayons, but she doesn't actually draw with them much, just moves them back and forth and breaks them in the process. She loves to get a sticker each day at school as she leaves so I thought she would really like to have a bunch to play with, and boy was I right!

From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


In fact, it this is our new approach to eating out! Since there is almost always a paper menu and crayons available, I am trying to keep some stickers in my purse for extra entertainment at restaurants! It worked great the last time we went and was the most relaxed meal out that Chris and I have had with Devin in ages!

From June 10


From June 10

No comments: