Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spoiled

There is no greater joy I am told than being a grandparent. I can only base my opinions from what I have heard because right now for me there is no greater joy than being a parent. It is obvious to me though how much my parent's LOVE being grandparent's.

Devin often stays with my parent's for a few hours in the evenings when I may have somewhere to go and Chris works late, or sometimes just so he and I can go do something alone! A few weeks ago my dad decided that Devin needed a swing set for their house so he would have a little something extra special for her to play with outside. She absolutely LOVES it and has learned to swing and climb almost on her own with just a little supervision and spotting.

These pictures are from the day that he showed it to her for the first time!

He brought her around the house and through the gate to get to it....
From May 10


From May 10


She wasn't so sure what to think at first...
From May 10


From May 10


But she quickly started checking it all out...
From May 10


From May 10


From May 10


From May 10


Such a big girl!
From May 10


From May 10


I love the sly look on her face here!
From May 10

No comments: