Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little Lady

One of our friends bought this adorable dress for Devin recently! It is super super cute! I decided that it would be a perfect dress to take some pictures in!

We went to the Fort and out in the lucious green grass in the backyard! Sally helped me get Devin to look at the camera by playing with her with a ball! I haven't had time to edit these so the ball stands out but it doesn't matter because Devin is still cute as a button!

From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


From June 10


The worst part is that it was really hot outside, and Devin had a really high fever that I didn't realize she had yet! Maybe it hadn't hit quite yet but I do remember commenting on how warm she felt. She sure was a trooper for me!

No comments: