Monday, July 6, 2009

BLOG HOP

I am participating in a blog hop today. This is my very favorite picture of Devin! It just makes me want to smile and laugh everytime I see it. It absolutely captures her bright, happy funny little personality! I have to give credit to Francis Joseph for it!

From Devin by Francis Joseph-5.5 months


This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Do not change any part of this snippet of code except for this paragraph only.... replace the text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog hop post as soon as the blog hop starts!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

The Royal Family said...

OMG as soon as I saw your header I thought that should be her photo for the hop! HA HA HA
Love the pic! HA HA HA

Check out my giveaway: http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-monday-cupcakes.html

HOP HOP HOP
The Buzz,
Brandy

Julianne Hendrickson said...

this is incredible! Quite possibly the cutest and happiest baby picture i have every laid eyes on!