Saturday, July 25, 2009

Practicing all the time!

Besides practicing being cute, which Devin does all the time ;), she has been practicing crawling all the time! She is always on her tummy these days. When we put her in a sitting position, it is only a matter of time before she moves onto her belly. She is becoming more and more mobile every single day. I am so proud of my little ladybug!

There have been many times in the past couple weeks that I go to get her out of her crib, and she is practicing there too. Sometimes she is in the corner, banging against the bars b/c they have gotten in her path!

This is her newest sleeping postion.
From July 09


A few from when I went to get her out of bed!

From July 09


From July 09


I love this one...it is one of my new favorites!
From July 09


Look at the happy little thing
From July 09

No comments: