Friday, July 10, 2009

I LOVE my sissy!

Kortnee got here about two weeks ago. She hasn't seen Devin since she was just a few weeks old. It is amazing to me that Devin still remembers her and how much she adores her. The first morning after she got here I of course had to get the camera out. The pictures say it all!

It's really cute b/c every morning when I take Kortnee to camp, I have to get Devin out of the carseat (she is too heavy to carry in it if I don't have to!) to sign Kortnee into camp. Kortnee always wants to carry her in so she can take her over to say hi to her friends while I am signing the role sheet. I am so glad that Kortnee adores Devin as much as Devin adores her!

From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


I LOVE this one.
From July 09


Devin has started getting a little too excited in her tub on the kitchen counter to use it anymore. We are still trying to sort out the bath situation. We have tried it in the kitchen sink a few times as well as in mommy's tub. Ever since she swam on the 4th and learned to really splash, I think we might have to start using the tub for baths to cut down on the mess! Here she is in the sink.

From July 09

No comments: