Saturday, July 25, 2009

One curious little girl!

My baby girl loves to play ALL.THE.TIME!! She has become really interested in everything. She will try to grab anything she can get her hands on, especially when carying her. At daycare when I sign her in and out she always tries to pull everything off the shelf. When we went out to dinner tonight, if I wasn't feeding her fast enough, she was grabbing for her food. She got her hand into Chris' plate to see what she could get ahold of too. She really has a thing for my laptop and always wants to help me type. That is one reason my blog doesn't get updated more often...b/c I am almost always playing with her when she is awake and frantically getting stuff done when she is napping. It's hard to type when you have someone else helping and climbing over whatever she can to get to the keys.

From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


Devin, Daddy and I are going to miss Sissy SO MUCH when she leaves in 2 weeks. ;(
From July 09


From July 09


From July 09


From July 09

No comments: