Monday, July 20, 2009

Some more from Francis!

So last week Francis sent me some more of the pics he snapped while we were in Austin in May. Check out his BLOG for more of his work! He takes some truly awesome wedding pictures!

Looking at these two months later just drives home how fast my precious baby girl is growing! It is funny b/c some of these faces he captured are some of my favorite expressions she has...but she rarely makes them anymore b/c she has an entire new set of expressions to share!

She started sprouting a tooth on Friday! And she is oh so close to crawling! She has become quite the distracted nurser and is usually done within 5 minutes these days. Then she pops on and off for a few more minutes. She looks at me between popping on and off and smiles such a cute little smile that just melts my heart.

I will post more pics this weekend but wanted to share these since they are already processed.

This is one of those expressions. Don't get me wrong, she LOVES to smile, but there is something sort of flirty, shy and old soul about this expression to me that I absolutely LOVE!
From Devin by Francis Joseph-5.5 months


This toothless smile is not for much longer.
From Devin by Francis Joseph-5.5 months


From Devin by Francis Joseph-5.5 months


I could just eat those fat little legs!
From Devin by Francis Joseph-5.5 months


From Devin by Francis Joseph-5.5 months


Oh, all the slobbobber!
From Devin by Francis Joseph-5.5 months

No comments: