Friday, May 30, 2008

Another kind of baby....

My mom swore that as soon as she committed to getting new kittens that I would instantly get pregnant. Thanks mom, that was just what we needed. :) My dad went to pick them up today. My mom and Chris sat in the kitchen and talked while Daddy and I played with them. They are so cute and sweet. They are brothers from the same litter and so similar but so very different. The little brown one with the gimpy eye is just a little love bug. You can walk in the room and he starts buzzing so loud that it sounds like a motorcycle revving it's engine. He just seems really tired today...probably from the big day of going to a new home. The black one was very sleepy and didn't really acknowledge anyone at first. I went back in the bathroom to play with them again and the black one actually came to me and toofed me. I joyfully told daddy about his boy that already likes to toof. We got a toy and he got rather spunky. We got him to flat top and he also caught one of the high value toys and growled at it like the dogs do when they fetch a toy they like and shake and kill it. They are so cute when they are babies. I will try to get some pictures of them tomorrow.

No comments: