Monday, February 28, 2011

Painting & Stamping

It has been awhile since we pulled the paints out. After almost a week of being at home from the ice storm, I decided that weekend to get some paint out since we had pretty much exhausted the crayons, markers, colored pencils and stickers!

Devin was pretty into the painting this time. I love how she is trying to trace her hand like she does with crayons and markers...
From February 11


From February 11


From February 11


From February 11


Every day I am a little more amazed by how much she is growing up. She has little mannerisms that I just love that show her maturing a little bit by bit each day.
From February 11


We also got some stamps out that I had gotten her for Christmas. She wanted me to open those up right away.

From February 11


From February 11


From February 11

No comments: