Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Zoo Trip!

Diddo and Gamps decided that while Stella and Stephani were in town, they wanted to take the girls to the zoo. It ended up being an entire family affair and was so nice to have everyone there. The Hughes is the family we grew up going on all of our family vacations with every year and we spend the holidays with them now too.

Devin was a wild woman through the entire trip to the zoo! I was so glad that we were all there because my dad and I spent the whole time chasing after her while my mom and brother took turns keeping up with the stroller and my purse. I can tell you one thing, she and I were both absolutely exhausted after all of that running through the zoo...and I mean that literally, she ran through the entire zoo!

She started off with pushing the stroller. We had this happen more than once and it resulted in her getting really mad if I tried to put my hand on it to try to steer it a little and throwing a fit. I almost took her home right then but we managed to pull through. In hindsight, the area where we were when she was doing this was something she wasn't interested in at all and as soon as we moved on, it was no longer an issue.

From February 11


We waited for a bit out front for everyone to arrive so I got a few pics with her Nonna

From February 11


From February 11


She kept stealing my sunglasses off of the top of my head when I would bend over to help her with something...
From February 11


From February 11


Finally everyone had arrived...
From February 11


From February 11


Diddo did lots of this...
From February 11


From February 11


From February 11


And this...
From February 11


From February 11


From February 11


The girls saw lots of great animals! They loved the monkeys...
From February 11


Devin wasn't so sure about this crocodile...
From February 11


From February 11


From February 11


And I even managed to get a few pictures where both girls were in the same place at the same time which was hard, especially with the speed at which Devin was moving and running all day...
From February 11


From February 11

No comments: