Friday, March 25, 2011

My Cycle

Chris and I had been planning on getting Devin her first tricycle for Christmas last year. When we decided to put our house on the market, we decided to wait and get it in the Summer once we had already hopefully moved. Since we changed our plans, and since we are spending a lot of time outside right now in this perfect weather, we went ahead and got her one now!

She refers to it as her "my cycle" instead of her tricycle. I love it!

From March 11


From March 11


From March 11


From March 11


Is that not the happiest little girl you have ever seen? Also notice her bling bling on her feet as her daddy refers to her shoes. She picked them out herself!

2 comments:

redbone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redbone said...

URGHHH!! It erased my comment above. Just saying that her bling was this first thing I noticed ;-) everygirl has to have some!

- Lisa (mrstjohnson)