Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ocean

There was also plenty of time spent in the ocean. Although Devin spent most of her time in the sand, the rest of us spent plenty of time in the ocean...

Edward and my dad were the first to go in...
From Aug 10


From Aug 10


While my dad and I were "out in the middle of the ocean" as I proclaimed at one point, Chris and Kortnee got Devin to venture a little closer...

From Aug 10


From Aug 10


She was anxious to meet Diddo and I when we came in and was more than willing to go back out with us...

From Aug 10


From Aug 10


From Aug 10


From Aug 10


From Aug 10


Diddo and I convinced her to go even further out...but not too much further

From Aug 10


From Aug 10


Chris spent some time looking for shells on the second day.
From Aug 10


Kortnee and I got in for a bit, but as soon as we spotted two jellyfish, we both retreated pretty quickly and that was it for venturing into the ocean on this trip!

No comments: