Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gymnastics

I have been trying to get some good pictures of Devin while she is at gymnastic but it proves to be very difficult seeing as though I am also spotting her on most things, and she never stops moving!

From Aug 10


Devin loves this thing. I always help her bounce and on the count of 5 I make her bounce really high to get onto the mats and then she climbs them and starts over again, and again, and again. That is her theme there. She does things over and over and over.

From Aug 10


These types of activities are my favorites because she can mostly do them herself which I think is important in learning more about balancing her own body etc.
From Aug 10


We always have a great time and she comes home tired and usually takes a nap for me! We just finished the Summer session and have enjoyed it so much and she has come so far, that we signed up for the next session that runs through January. It is a great Saturday morning activity for us to do together.

No comments: