Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mildred's 97th Birthday!

Momma Mildred turned 97 this month! A bunch of family decided to get together and head down to Waco for the day to help her celebrate. We really had a nice time and I know she loved it! From what I hear, she talked about it for the rest of the week!

I love the way my baby girl is! She isn't so sure about the way Mildred was holding her but she put a smile on her face for the picture! Mildred loves watching and playing with that baby and on more than one occasion told me to take a picture of her doing this or that with her. :) I am glad Devin is so obliging even though she is getting into a phase where momma and dada are the only people she REALLY wants to hold her!

From June 09


From June 09


From June 09


From June 09


This particular weekend, Devin had just started sitting up on her own. So she spent the time sitting on the floor like a big girl and playing with her block shapes.
From June 09


From June 09


From June 09

No comments: