Sunday, June 7, 2009

Independence

I can tell that I have one independent little girl on my hands. I think this is a great thing but it will be a challenge in the years to come. I have always been extremely independent and I know there have been times it has caused frustration...epecially when I was young and wanted to do things MY WAY! Devin REALLY wants to sit. She no longer wants to be in anything confining. Problem is, she can't quite sit on her own yet...but she is getting really close. She will often squirm when you are holding her as if she wants to get down. This girl has places to go, just does't have a good way to get there yet! She often tries to push/climb out of her bouncy seat as well as her car seat. The car seat is a new challenge. She used to not mind being put in it at all...she loves to go go go, but now she cries every time b/c she is being reclined and strapped in. She wants to be indepedent and sit up in it! The bumbo is hit or miss b/c even though it is the position she wants, she can push her legs up and I am scared she will fall out of it too! We finally gave in and got a jumperoo playstation. Since the exercauser is one of her favorite places to be, and she hasn't figured out how to get out of it yet, we needed a second similiar option.

I'm not laying down in this stinkin thing!
From June 09


From June 09


From June 09


OK fine...I'll sit here for a bit!
From June 09


From June 09


From June 09


From June 09


At the end of the day though she is our sweet loving little ladybug
From June 09

No comments: