Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A weekend away

Last weekend Chris and I had planned to stay home. But as the week wore on, and things were falling into place, we decided maybe we would take a reservation free weekend trip to Austin to visit my cousin. She has really needed some positive family support lately and we have really needed to have a really cheap weekend away from home so it was perfect for all of us. Chris and I left Friday afternoon and came back Sunday. We had a very low key weekend in Austin and really enjoyed ourselves! We ate at a great mexican place one night and grilled at the house the next night! Chris and I have been on more of a budget lately because of the possibility of strike so we haven't been out in weeks and we both LOVED getting to eat some mexican food out while there! My dear friend Ashley got married this weekend in Tyler and I was really bummed we didn't get to go so this helped me to not feel so sad about it. Congrats Ashley! I saw some undercover pictures that surfaced and must say what a beautiful bride you were!

Here are a few pics from the weekend...

Devin in her new hat and sunglasses...getting ready for the pool!
From May 09



From May 09


Tummy time!
From May 09


From May 09


From May 09


That Izzy is always checking on her baby!
From May 09


From May 09


From May 09

No comments: