Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tummy time...

Devin has pretty much hated tummy time since she was a tiny baby. We have continued to work on it though anyway. So recently she has all of a sudden become a pro at tummy time. Often when I drop her off in the morning, I leave her on the floor on her tummy, as long as there is another baby down there to keep her company. She seems to do really well with it in the mornings. The other day she even rolled over for me while I was at Daycare getting her settled in on her tummy.

A couple weeks ago I went out and got some large foam floor pieces that we could use for tummy time at home. She seems much more willing to be on the floor at home now too!

From May 09


From May 09


From May 09



From May 09


From May 09


From May 09


From May 09


From May 09


From May 09

No comments: