Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sleeping...

So in an attempt to slowly transition Devin to a big girl bed, we have started giving her a pillow and a blanket every night. Anytime we sleep in the big bed in her room, she always sleeps on the pillow anyway and pulls the blanket up.

From November 10


From November 10


So we went ahead and gave her a pillow and blanket in her crib, and I think it is safe to say that she loves them!

From November 10


From November 10


From November 10


As I am sure you can guess, the pillow started at the other end of the bed. During the night, as she inched down, she brought the pillow with her. So sweet if you ask me! I can't believe what a big girl she is these days!

1 comment:

Mrs. Curlee said...

I cannot believe how grown up she is!! She is too cute. I LOVE her green zebra pj's too!!