Saturday, February 6, 2010

Long Week

This has been a long week in our household! As posted before, Devin has croup. I hate croup. It was scary the first day or two, especially the first night she had it. One of us was up with her almost the entire night because she couldn't breath well when we would lay her down. I took her to the Dr on Monday were she got a steroid shot which helped with the breathing. Then there is the horrible congestion and cough that follows the initial barking seal cough. The cough she has now is so bad that it makes her throw up sometimes. Ugh! I feel so bad for her. She has no appetite and now has an ear infection as well. She is super needy and fussy and is throwing tantrums left and right. I think she is frustrated because she can't really tell me what she wants. All I know is I am so ready for her to start feeling all better, SOON!

I am so incredibly thankful for such an awesome husband and partner in parenting. I couldn't have asked for a better man in my life and daddy for our children. Kortnee and Devin are two lucky girls! I hope they realize it and (many many) years down the road marry a man that is as wonderful to them as their daddy is to us. I know how blessed I am!

Devin's newest thing this week is coloring. She loves it!
From February 10


From February 10

No comments: