Saturday, February 6, 2010

Grandparents

Thank God for grandparents! I wish they all lived close by! Devin and I were getting really stir crazy this week after being couped up in the house together. We needed a change of scenery so we went to my parent's house for a little while one day. They also babysat one night so Chris and I could get a much needed break and go to the rodeo with some of our good friends. Devin had fun playing with her Dinco and Grandmommy. She even said Grandmommy the other night while my parent's were babysitting!

This is Jurasics. Devin loves him and he loves to stalk her the entire time she is at their house.
From February 10


My mom found these totally overpriced dressed up mice that I had as a child. Devin loves playing with them.
From February 10


Sharing the mouse with Dinco and showing it to Jurasics who is always dying to get ahold of it!
From February 10


From February 10


From February 10


Now she is showing him
From February 10


From February 10


Playing on her car
From February 10


From February 10


She loves this shelf. It has my brother's cars from when he was little lined up on it. She goes and gets those cars every single time we go over there and plays with them.
From February 10


Dinco has taught her how to make them go
From February 10


From February 10


From February 10


From February 10


Chocolates and Jurasics are watching her antics
From February 10


On to the kitty toys
From February 10


From February 10


From February 10

No comments: