Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This year Chris and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house! We had lots of great food and lots of fun!

From November 09


Devin and Dinco! As you can see, they are both totally smitten with each other!
From November 09


From November 09


From November 09


A couple of the guys...
From November 09


Silly boys
From November 09


From November 09


Devin and Uncle Edward. He was so funny. When he put her down, he asked me if he needed to support her head still. I reminded him that she is walking now so no, probably not. I thought it was really cute that he thought of that. He is just inexperienced with babies....he is learning though!
From November 09


From November 09


Nothing like Daddy's arms when you are getting tired. I am pretty sure he put her down for a nap right after this.
From November 09

No comments: