Monday, November 30, 2009

Little Helper

Devin is such the little helper lately. She is always helping me with whatever I do whether it be emptying the dishwasher, sorting laundry, or even wiping a mess up off the floor.

Twice this weekend I was wiping something up off the floor. She came over to me and helped me wipe the floor. I hope she continues to like to help me clean. This could be a good thing really!

And the best part is that she is happy as can be helping!

From November 09


From November 09


From November 09


From November 09


Yep, I really hope she likes to help clean up some day, because as much as she tries to help me clean up, she is far more efficient at making messes still! Look how proud she is of this one! And of course there is another one behind her too!

From November 09


She takes items out one by one...we are teaching her to put smaller items into bigger ones so there is hope that some day she will do the opposite!
From November 09


From November 09


She is even applauding herself for this one! This was one of those mommy gives up moments because she normally isn't allowed near the TV or the games.
From November 09

No comments: