Saturday, April 3, 2010

What happened to my baby?

I don't know where my baby went....she is such a little girl these days! It is happening so quickly before my eyes! Tonight Chris asked Devin is she is a baby and she shook her head no! Now, she always shakes her head yes lately so either she really doesn't think she is a baby, or we have a kid who is about to start saying no about everything now. I really hope it isn't....well either really!

I am so in love with her clothes for this Spring/Summer and I think the bows are just the cherry on top!

From April 10


From April 10


From April 10


Devin's very favorite thing these days is to be outside. She loves it out there and I can't say that I don't blame her with the beautiful weather we are having right now. It isn't too hot or cold out. I can't wait to get the sprinkler out for her to play in and take her and Bianca swimming this Summer!

From April 10


From April 10


He loves it outside too!
From April 10


Devin took her cooking skills outside. She has been using a stick to stir her bubbles and takes a "taste" of what she has made. Of course we tell her not to put the stick in her mouth, but in true Phillips fashion, she continues to test the limits as much as possible. She is her mother's child after all.

From April 10


From April 10


From April 10


I love these...
From April 10


From April 10


From April 10


From April 10


From April 10


Izzy loves it outside too!
From April 10

No comments: