Sunday, April 25, 2010

Painting

We recently got Devin a new table and chair set for the dining room. It is mostly so she has a place to sit and draw and read and even eat when we are no longer putting her in the high chair. She loves to do arts and crafts when I get them out. This particular day, I got a page out of the paint with water book and we had a little fun.

From April 10


From April 10


Cheese!
From April 10


From April 10


She was all into it! I had to get a bowl with a suction cup and only put a little water in it because she really wanted to play with and move that bowl around. She was aggressive with the brush in the bowl too!

From April 10


I have always loved arts and crafts and I really loved doing them with my mom. She would introduce me to new things, and I still love to pull my stuff out and be creative. I hope Devin has the same love for it and it is something we can continue to do together as she gets older.

No comments: