Monday, October 19, 2009

My Birthday

This year for my birthday Devin decided to get sick. Over night she started running a high fever. I guess it is all just part of being a mommy! We were scheduled to go to the Dr for her 9 month checkup that day anyway so they said to come in. She was negative for the flu but sure seemed like she might have it. Anyway, she slept most of the day and the fever finally broke late that night around midnight. She of course was ready to go then and I was exhausted from a long day of a sick needy baby and all the worrying that goes along with it. I layed on the floor in the living room and shut my eyes on and off while she played nicely for a few hours until she was ready to go back to sleep. It turned into a bad cold and cough and we are just now finally getting over it!

Chris felt bad that my birthday had been spent taking care of a sick baby. He always trys to make my birthday special for me and since we couldn't go out he picked me up a cake and flowers on his way home and we ordered chinese for dinner! He is so sweet! I couldn't have asked for a better husband!

From October 09


From October 09

No comments: