Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Talking up a storm

My baby girl has been talking up a storm lately. She loves to tell us all about her day and is very talkative especially right after we get home from daycare. She seems to be doing well with a bad day here and there....usually it is on a Monday as she doesn't like going back to school after being home with us all weekend. I can't say that I don't feel the same about going back to work on Mondays after being with her all weekend. I have a wonderful video of it from tonight at my parent's house but it was so large, I don't think the email ever went through. I will get it the next time I am there though on my key!

Many afternoons when I pick her up, the ladies that are there in the afternoons comment on what a good baby she is. I always worry that she is going to make up for lost time when we get home but she really is a good little girl. We have some nights when she has inconsolable screaming at the top of her lungs, but I am starting to think it is just time for her to start going to bed a little earlier. Right now she usually starts falling asleep in the living room with us b/w 7:30 and 8:30 and then I wake her up to change her, feed her and put her back to bed anywhere b/w 9:30 and 10:30. I wish I could have her ready for bed by the time she falls asleep and get her up for a dream feed before I got to bed, but I am always rushing by the time I get home to get dinner made and wash bottles and stuff. I guess I need to just change her as soon as we get home so she is ready when we get here. Hmmm...thoughts on how to change our schedule yet again!

Last weekend we had my parent's, brother and a close family friend over for Daddy's 61st birthday dinner. Chris made us some excellent steaks and really all of the food that night was absolutely fabulous! Happy Birthday Daddy!

Well, enough rambling already. I am about ready for bed but thought an update was in order! Here are the pictures!

I just can't believe how much bigger she seems.
From March 09


From March 09


Cheesin for the camera a little
From March 09


Showing off her dress her Aunt Tracy gave her.
From March 09


My part of the fixins for daddy's birthday. We all love deviled eggs and I cooked the broccoli in Soy Vay sauce that turned out great! There wasn't ANY broccoli left!
From March 09


Devin helping me cook.
From March 09

1 comment:

Francis Joseph said...

What a cutie pie! And just last month she wasn't ready to do any talking!