Saturday, December 13, 2008

A couple pictures

Devin, daddy and I are home and doing well. Grandma came to town to visit and help us out this first week which we are so thankful for. The first few days home have been a whirlwind. No one could have prepared me for the exhaustion that follows having and bringing a newborn, but the miracle and blessing of it motherhood is so overwhelming that it takes over.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the past few days. It is REALLY hard to get a good picture of a newborn with their eyes open!

From December 08


From December 08


She was absolutely enthralled with the fan here.
From December 08



From December 08


From December 08


From December 08


I will post my birth story soon. I just haven't had a lot of free time at the computer between visitors, phone calls, nursing and everything else going on.

No comments: