Sunday, October 26, 2008

Maternity Pics

The first ones are a few I took.

Almost 27 weeks
From Sono and Belly Pics


31 weeks
From Sono and Belly Pics


Now for the maternity pics we took in Austin! I have to give many thanks to Tali for taking the time to do these for me. They are so wonderful to have and we ended up with a lot of really wonderful pictures. Here is her website: www.wildhousephoto.com. These are just a few of my favorites. These were taken at 27 weeks.

From Maternity Shoot @ 27 wks-9/08


From Maternity Shoot @ 27 wks-9/08


From Maternity Shoot @ 27 wks-9/08


From Maternity Shoot @ 27 wks-9/08


From Maternity Shoot @ 27 wks-9/08


From Maternity Shoot @ 27 wks-9/08

For the entire album click HERE.

And there are even more pics...all of them in fact if you click HERE. The password is devin. These are all pics that Tali took....like I said, there were a lot of great ones so it is hard to choose favorites!

No comments: