Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween

This year we weren't planning on taking Devin trick or treating because we really didn't think she would be into it. I did get her a little fairy costume though because I thought she might enjoy having it to play dress up in. That hasn't really been the case, but we did manage to get it on her for one event. The Little Gym where we go had a Halloween carnival and Devin invited Bianca to come along.

From October 2010


Devin wouldn't smile for a picture before we went in, but I swear, she didn't stop smiling the entire time she was bouncing!

From October 2010


From October 2010


From October 2010


Bianca was having a great time too...
From October 2010


From October 2010


Devin usually loves the balance beam when I do it with her, but she wasn't sure about Alice in Wonderland helping her...
From October 2010


Two of the cutest little girls I know if you ask me!

No comments: