Monday, October 11, 2010

Trouble

Last weekend Bianca and her daddy came over to play for a little while. The girls always have a great time together and play well minimal adult interaction. They love to go in Devin's room and read books.

I kept hearing the pitter patter of little feet and the sound of books coming off the shelf. When Chris got up to check on them, this is what he saw....

From October 2010


Oh.my.goodness! I love how Bianca realizes they are in trouble and is trying to get a book out to put up, while Devin is still loading them in. I learned my lesson about not checking in on them more often. :)

From October 2010


Again, this takes me right back to when me and Tia Awol were little girls and we would do things like this. I remember as children she wanted to move into another bedroom, so we just started sneaking all of her things across the dining room and into the other room. The funny thing is, she got to stay in that room! hahaha

So after the girls cleaned Devin's bed out, with a little of my help, and put everything back on the shelf, I told them they could each pick one book and one stuffed animal that they could bring out to play with but that Devin's room was closed for business for the night. :)

So they went to Todd and he read to them for awhile...
From October 2010


From October 2010


From October 2010

No comments: