Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Eats

This year my birthday was all about great food!

First, my brother took me for a fabulous sushi lunch! We had such a nice time and one of our longtime childhood friends Maggie joined us. Edward took a few pictures of my girl while we were there.

From October 2010


From October 2010


Later that day, I took Devin to my parent's house and then Chris and I headed out to eat at one of our favorite special occasion places for dinner! We went to Bonnell's. We had a delicious meal. We started with an appetizer of Elk Tacos and Quail Legs. We split a delicious salad. Then I had the pepper crusted buffalo tenderloin and Chris had the pick three and got the buffalo loin, elk loin and lamb. What a fabulous meal it was!

From October 2010


From October 2010


I can't wait for the next time we get to go there!

No comments: