Monday, March 22, 2010

A throne fit for a princess....

When I was a little girl, my best friend's mom painted this chair for me. I always loved it and saved it for when I hopefully someday had a little girl who could enjoy it. Devin has been extremely interested in it lately and spends a lot of time dragging and pushing it from her room into the hall and eventually, this past weekend, into the living room. She loves it!

From March 10


And on top of that, I finally got a bow into her hair! This was the first success and of course it was a little messed up, but now that I know I can make it work, there will be a lot more bows in this little girl's future. I am going to have to slowly work her into the bigger ones. :)

From March 10


From March 10


From March 10


There is also another chair that Devin loves! Somene gave us this other little singing chair and she also loves it...probably more than the one that was mine as a little girl! It is just he size though and sings to her and has toys on it.

From March 10


Enjoying a snack and water with Izzy standing guard...

From March 10


From March 10


From March 10


From March 10

No comments: