Sunday, January 31, 2010

Little Girls

Little girls have a way of getting everyone involved. Last weekend my cousin Alison came to town. It has been awhile since she visited and she didn't make it over the holidays, so we decided to get the family together at our house one night for dinner. As we always do, we had loads of fun.

I looked over at one point and saw that half of the adults were on the floor playing with Devin and Bianca. I love how little girls can bring the best out of us adults. Alison and I are very close in age. She is basically like a sister to me. It is so much fun to see Devin and Bianca playing together and I hope that they grow as close of a bond as Alison and I have.

It is almost impossible to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time. Notice they got my dad on the floor with them. He eventually joined in on the tea party as well!
From January 10


Tia Awol and her girls..
From January 10


Now Sally is joining in as well...and Harley too.
From January 10


From January 10


From January 10


From January 10


Then Bianca pushed Devin around on her beloved airplane. After I put Devin to bed, and I was talking to Bianca, she told me Devin didn't share her airplane with her. I wasn't with them when they were playing so I guess I need to regulate that better next time.
From January 10


From January 10

No comments: