Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tax Season....

Well, it is officially over! YAY!!!!

Although this tax season seemed a little anti-climatic for me, we had a busy but very good season. I think b/c last year I worked twice as many hours as this year is why I felt this way...plus, my perspective has changed. All I wanted to do was finish the day in the office so I could pick up my little ladybug, play with her for a few hours before she fell asleep and then get back to work. I can't think of a year that I have felt more calm!

So I promise it won't be so long between posts this time!

Devin is changing so much every day! She loves to coo and make airplane noises. She laughs at herself all the time...she loves to stand up. Her favorite place to be these days is in her exercauser....that is also her favorite place to poop apparently. Silly bug! She seems to be more aware of her surroundings and actions each day. She is very deliberate in some of her actions now whether it be pressing buttons or moving things on her exercauser, or petting the animals. She will happily play on her own for a short bit now before she realizes that mommy has taken the opportunity to get a few things done. She is just an all around pleasure. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful well tempered baby!

From April 09

From April 09

From April 09


From April 09


From April 09


From April 09


From April 09


And some videos:


No comments: