Saturday, April 25, 2009

Race for The Cure

Every year my boss and her family walk in Race for the Cure. Since I have been working there, with the exception of the last 2 years, I have joined them! It is absolutely amazing the number of people that are there and for such a good cause. I have many people in my life who have been affected by breast cancer and am so grateful that there have been so many advances in medicine over the years! Jane, my bosses mother, is a survivor herself! It is an honor to get to walk with her and all of the other survivors out there!

This year Devin got to start in on the tradition and she was a perfect angel the whole time! It was a little chilly when we first got there but nothing like years past. She had the beginning of a really bad cold/cough too but she rode like a champ. My boss Chris pushed her the whole way and Devin didn't fall asleep until the very end of the walk.

From April 09


Look at how many people were just within eye reach...this went on for as far as you could see in front and behind us.

From April 09

No comments: