Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I find that every summer when Kortnee comes I seem to stay really busy all the time. I don't know why that is....maybe it is really just that it is summer time and there is a lot more going on.

Chris and I are going to another Dr. appt tomorrow morning which we are both very excited about. We invited Kortnee to come, more than once, but she has decided that she would rather go to camp. They are swimming and playing water games. I can't say that I don't blame her. If I were 12 I would pick that over a Dr's appt anyday! And I am not going to MAKE her go with us.

Chris' brother came through town a few weeks ago and we had such a nice visit with him. We missed seeing his wife and son but hopefully they will be with him next time. I have some pics to post but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

We have a house full of people coming over for the 4th, mostly family, and friends that are like family. It should be a lot of fun!

Oh, here is a pic of me last week. I feel huge. I have only gained about 5 pounds but I feel like I have gained 10!


I will update again after our appt tomorrow. Chris and I took the day off and have some things to do to get ready for company but I should actually have a little free time too!

1 comment:

tali said...

loook at the baby belly! so cute! can't wait to meet the lil' one! xoxoxox