Saturday, September 25, 2010

School Project

A few days ago when I dropped Devin off at school, her teachers handed me this yellow piece of paper with "My Family Picture" written across the top. They said they were asking parents to attach or draw a family picture and bring it back and they would hang them all on the wall. Well, the wheels in my head started turning and my imagination started going a little wild and I was trying to remember if we even had a family picture that was worthy of putting on this. I decided to include multiple pictures of Devin with me, her daddy and her sissy instead. I even got out my scrap booking suitcase which hasn't really come out of the closet since shortly after we got married, oh, almost 6 years ago. :)



I had so much fun making this and was so proud to hand it in this morning for the wall. Sometimes it's the little things that excite me! I think I need to scrapbook a little more too because it really brought me pleasure. It will be so much fun in a few years when Devin is old enough to make her own pages too. In the meantime, Kortnee and I totally need to get all over this because this would be right up her alley!

No comments: